Download the latest safe release¶
Many thanks to Mike for building. You can download a live iso from Mikeeq here.
- USB-C to USB adapter. Important: different USB-C to USB adapters work differently - if you're stuck before getting to the graphical UI during boot this may be the problem.
(These instructions are re-used from the Manjaro installation guide)
- Follow the Pre-Install guide.
- Once booted into Fedora, follow the Wi-Fi guide.
- Use the installer like normal until you get to the partitioning step.
- When you get to partitioning, click on the manual partitioning option. Find the partition you made before by following the pre-install guide. MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE RIGHT PARTITION OR ELSE YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST. Delete it to make free space.
- Click on the automatically create mount points option.
- Continue with the rest of the installation.
- Once it's finished, you can reboot without your installation media. Hold down Option (⌥) while booting, then select EFI Boot and press enter.
- Welcome to Fedora! :)
- Once you're booted and in your desktop, set up Wi-Fi to finish the installation.