The T2 project itself currently does not accept financial donations. However, some of the contributors and maintainers of the project do accept donations on their own. You may refer to the Support our maintainers section of this page to get the links of the same.
The best way of donation which we believe is in the form of skill. If you think you have the potential to help us in pushing the project further like fixing bugs, adding new features etc., you are free to do so. For this, you may contact our discord server, where other members of this organization are present.
Support our maintainers¶
Here is the list and links to donate some of our maintainers.
- MCMrARM - Author of the apple-bce driver. Donate via Paypal.
- JPyke3 - Played major role in getting Manjaro working on T2 Macs. Donate via Patreon or On Chain.
- marcosfad - Played major role in getting Ubuntu working on T2 Macs. Donate via Paypal or GitHub Sponsors.
- NoaHimesaka1873 - Currently maintains boot images for Arch, EndeavourOS, and Manjaro. Also maintains kernel for Manjaro too. Donate via GitHub Sponsors or Toss (South Korea residents only).
- Redecorating - Currently maintains Arch kernel package, has written T2 related kernel patches and worked on T2 related kernel regressions. Donate via Paypal.
- AdityaGarg8 - Current maintainer of Ubuntu. Has also helped in writing T2 kernel patches and upstreaming various patches. Donate via Amazon Gift Cards India (Link for Indians, Link for other countries). The cards can be emailed to [email protected] or via the discord.
- networkException - Wiki creator and maintainer. Donate via GitHub Sponsors.